3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a Samsung dishwasher online after I went shopping at the store and the sales girl was not much help.I found a coupon online where I could get the dishwasher for $52.90 less.

I ordered it and my credit card would not go though. It was not the credit card issue because I pay it off every month. I called customer service and I had to pay with my debit card. They have free delivery and she said it will be at my house on March 30, 2017 but someone would call me the night before the arrival date.

I never got that call. On March 30 I called customer service and it said my date I was to get it was April 11 on a Tuesday. I never received a call and asked me if it was ok. I had a guy scheduled for Friday March 31 to install my dishwasher.I have to cancel that.JCPenney had free installation but not on dishwashers because they say it is not basic installation.

I called and talk to a customer service rep and she said that they had to reschedule the shipment because it was not available from Samsung. I asked the service rep at the store and online when it could be delivery and they both gave me the March 30 date. The last customer service rep told me that Samsung should have called me and rescheduled. I told her that I did not buy it from Samsung but from JCPenney and they should have called me.

I told them that because of there screw up they should do something for me like a discount or free installation since they did have a deal like that but not on dishwashers. I didn't think I was asking for much. She said she could not do that. I said ok if she could not do ANYTHING JUST CANCELL MY ORDER.

I DO NOT SEE MYSELF BUYING ANYTHING FROM jcpENNEY AGAIN.if THAT IS THE WAY THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS I DO NOT WANT TO BE A CUSTOMER John Havelka, johninlancaster1@yahoo.com

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

why would you schedule install b4 knowing for sure u have appl in hand??

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1309976

Make sure they credit back your money. This is why you should never, ever use a debit card and only a credit card online---or anywhere else for that matter. Debit cards can be very dangerous to your financial health.