Verified Reviewer

I am a long-time JCP customer. As of late, I have not been treated like a valued customer!

I placed an order on May 28, 2021. Part of my order arrived in a timely manner. One last item has been showing "In transit to store" since June 2, 2021. I visited the store three times to find out what is going on (June 8th, 15th, 22).

Each time I was told that the order has not arrived at the store and therefore, there was nothing they could do. I decided to contact online customer support using chat. The online rep stated that he could not give me a refund because the order is at the store, but must have gotten lost in a shipment.

I attempted to call the store three times (while Elias was on the chat) to straighten out the miscommunication. Each time I called, I was either transferred to the wrong department or they simply hung up.

Comments

#2028376

There is no valued customer treatment pi g. Open your own store and show us how.

You are nothing to them. Post your receipts of 100, 000/year.

Anything less, you aren’t valued. Go clip your coupons.

#2028375

You seem to operate from your computer and telephone yet refuse to order delivery. You sound like a nasty ho g.

#2028374

Did you go to the store loser? No one cares that you are a long time customer!

JCPenney Reviews