State: Michigan City: Southfield Product: Jcpenney Account Clear all filters (1 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Jcpenney in Southfield, Michigan - Beware of J C Penny and their insurance offer

J C Penny took advantage of my 82 yo mother, they get her on the phone and *** ed her into a policy. The policy took its monthly payments from the new credit card account they open for her at the same time. The monthly payment was 14$ the charged they charged her the the new credit card account that she didn't understand that had been opened, they charged her late fees of 30$ a monthly plus the 14$ so 43$ a month. It was a year before we caught up with this scam, and I stopped payment. Once I stopped payment J C Penny fixed suit in Michigan where she lived at. The unreliable Michigan judicial system (after three different judges) finally gave JC Penny and a sorryful ruthless collection attorney in an obscure county in Michigan a judgement against my mother. The law wasn't followed we were never notified buyer beware, we in our family don't patronize JC Penny and we recommend that no consumer patronize this organization . It can happen to a 82 women who wasn't competent then they would take advantage of anyone.
Review