State: Michigan City: Grand Blanc Product: Jcpenney Credit Card Clear all filters (1 of 77 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Jcpenney - Credit Card Review from Grand Blanc, Michigan

2.2
I placed an online order for 2 jackets. After receiving an email stating my payment couldn't be authorized, I called and was told it was my card so i changed to a different one card. It got denied too. So i called a 2nd time and the woman said it was the previous customer service person's fault and she'll fix it. So I got an order confirmation email and thought it was all done. So after 4 days, i went on the order confirmation email and clicked on the link to take me to my order review. After looking over to see if it was going to ship soon and it says real small that the order is cancelled. After spending 30 minutes on the phone, they stated it was indeed cancelled and the items were no longer in stock. You're out of luck. Even though the very first email clearly states they would keep the items on hold for me for 4 days. It had been 3 days. I'm speechless and am now realizing it wasn't my credit cards, it was them. Not one person helps in their call center. They do not know what they are doing. I'll never go to jcpenney again!!!!
Review