I have ordered a mattress & box spring set on 11/24 and the initial mail says that the trucking company will contact me by Dec 5th to schedule a delivery. Since December 5th till today, I'm calling this Customer care everyday to know the status, the answers were, shipped!!, Transit!!, On the way!!, With ***-a-lot of reference numbers which mean nothing and these guys are playing around two trucking companies namely, MXD and XPO.

Different customer service agents say different thing every time I call them. One of the customer service representatives went forward and gave me reference num T48278349 which means nothing. Finally, I came to know about this website and read all the reviews with regards to the online orders from JCPenney. Just waste of time buying from these guys with no proper tracking information and customer care representatives with false answers.

Every time I call them, there is an at least 60 min wait time. I decided to cancel the order and I'm glad I realized under 3 weeks and I don't have the patience to wait any longer even after paying $50 for shipping charges. Now-a-days even free deliveries are arriving on scheduled time in less than a week, but by charging $50, JCPenny has failed to track the order, forget about the delivery.

Great service!! Kudos JCPenney, better close ur business instead of cheating customers.

Review about: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments