State: Louisiana City: Mandeville Product: Jcpenney Account Clear all filters (1 of 53 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Jcpenney in Mandeville, Louisiana - JCP credit card complaint

Husband bought me a diamond ring from fine jewelry dept for around $2500. The very first time I wore it one of the diamonds fell out. I had him return it for a full refund (used our JCP credit card) and thought it was no problem. So, then about a month later I start getting calls from collection co. they use asking why I haven't paid the minimum balance on card of $94. First of all, my minimum balance is only like $15, as I only owed around $150 on card. Found out they were still taking into account the ring which we returned!! They said it didn't matter, they couldn't change the minimum payment. Talk about a bunch of BS! I have been a long time customer and spent tons of money in that store and that's how they repay me?! I paid off their *** credit card, closed the acct and shredded the *** thing. I'll never shop there again. *** Penny's!

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 091312_pc_fratpack5**

We would like to get some additional information. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 091312_pc_ Fratpack5**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,