4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I'm heart broken. A payment of 30 (something) dollars didn't go through in Oct.

( the representative said two payments come back since I've had the card. In which basic errors, Other payments succeeded with no issue. I understand that it is a business but we are loyal customers, not only was I excited about my JCP card, I just knew I was doing right by it, I MADE A MISTAKE!! My credit mean so much to me, finally going as planned paying every bill as planned and over a (SIMPLE) mistake this has happened.

Not to mention the representative who was rushing me off the phone while I was trying to get an understanding about what was going on.. I mean forgive me for being confused about this close account nonsense. Another lost customer ( they may think it's small) but if enough of us feel the same way they will be headed towards bankruptcy. I owe $28.00 in Dec.

That's all!

My account is closed. Yes, this is a set back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Forgive a mistake. Do not hurt my credit report for months over a $38 I did not know returned ( my fault ) and offer a loyal customer who learned from their mistakes another chance to make it right. .

I liked: Spending money at jcpenny.

I didn't like: How they are not loyal to customers who are loyal to them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments