Update by user Jul 24

What is the solution?

Original review posted by user Jul 22

On July 20 I received an e-mail stating a issue with my payment method on a recent order.Needed to call 1-800-322-1189 within 72 hours to keep order in process.

On July 21 at 3:50 pm I called the number and was on the phone for TWO hours. Transferred from one dept. to another (4) every so often I got to talk to someone very briefly (the rest of the time on hold) until the person hung up the phone. After 2 hours!!

On July 22 at 7:50 am I called again and after 1 hour I got to talk to someone that told me there was no problem so I asked to speak to a supervisor. Again, transferred to another dept and then got a supervisor. He was "going to resolve". After coming back on the line 3 times saying the same thing another person came on and was going to resolve the issue.

Hung up again!!!!! I had asked for them to take my number and call back but was told a number of times " can not do that" The last hang up came after 2 hours and 45 minutes!! TOTAL PHONE TIME 4 Hours and 45 MINUTES! No solution to the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE??? You have lost me that is for sure!

Better change your MO or JC Penney will be a store of the past!!Joel Markss Order Number 2017-1926-2048-5371 (949) 675-3538

Review about: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Tweet them at @adkjcp it gets results fast when everyone can read it on twitter.

to Joanne Coffin #1360137

Not everyone is on a social media website. Not one to post all my personal life for the world to see. JCPenney sucks and needs to close!!!