3.2

If you want yo save JCPennys you MUST improve service. We cannot find people to help.

This is an era of instant gratification. I would prefer to purchase something i need now at a store. If you market yourself as the store of Best Service and perform you win. Good products, fair pricing ang GREAT SERVICE wins.

My wife says she has the same problem at Pennys, no service! I would also promote your Big and Tall more. Its very hard to find. Also, there are many seniors now.

In certain larger populated areas a daily shuttle thru neighborhoods to your store would be seen as important to older (and younger) customers. Its always about service if you want to support a brick and mortar store. One last thing from me to consider; many large malls are losing the larger tenants so ask yourself who will replace them. People still love to shop.

Maybe you need to expand into those newer upscale malls.

I would pursue womens clothing as several smaller botique units within you building where women feel good about the services, fashions and decore. I order things online but still want that instant gratification, social mixing and interactions and even food that only a large mall can provide.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Comments