1.1K views

Went to buy a dress on jcpenney.com today, the dress I had envisioned myself in for my senior pictures this summer. A dress in which I cannot find another like.

On the website they offered 1 size option; a size 1, the size I need. When I clicked on "add to bag", it said "We're sorry, but the My Michelle Eyelet Strapless Sundress is currently unavailable in 1 and White". So, I call my local JCPenney to have them back-order it, but for some reason they can't do that? Not to mention they weren't exactly polite or helpful about it.

I'm freaking pissed. & JCPenney can go to ***. Like for real?! If you're sold out of something, take it off your website!!!!

You're supposed to be a professional company and you can't even keep your *** up-to-date?! THAT'S CALLED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, because it clearly shows that it's available in a size 1 until you click "add to bag". Now, I don't know what I'm going to do about a dress. I have no clue.

I can't find another dress similar that I like and I was so excited just to have my dreams shot down.

I mean, senior pictures are a big deal (for me at least). & this is just ridiculous.

Review about: Jcpenney Website.

Comments

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #1328175

Not helpingthemselves my mom and myself were going to buy a pair of tennis shoes each because they were on a rack of shoes offered at 39.99 when we rang out they rang out at 49.99 we questioned them to which they replied only a select group are 39.99 well FU make it clearer which are which it isn't like you are so BUSY no wonder you are going bankrupt You S. uck and your customer service majority sucks. missed off in lincoln Nebraska

Tampa, Florida, United States #1300256

I AGREE THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL

Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania #1252954

JCPenney sucks after they supported the sick homo agenda!

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1252913

3 years i have been trying to set up automated payment , they have all reasons to block me do that but always quick to get late payment fee, they suck. JCPENNY suck, don't do business with them> annoyed

Has nothing to do with the store ! That is individual people .

to Anonymous Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1250893

That was for the guy whose wife cheated on him

Frisco, Texas, United States #1196883

YES THEY DO SUCK!!!!

It take a bit for something to be taken down. The world doesnt revolve around you.

to Anonymous #1390005

Every time I go on the Jcpenney site I have a basket full of items.

When I go to the cart to pay half of the items are no longer available!

If they do not have it remove it from the site! This happens every time, not just once or twice.

to A dove #1390007

The only reason I try to shop with them online is because they have closed stores close to me. :( If the online site keeps going this way I will not be surprised if they end up no longer existing.

At this time I hope they go out of business soon. If you are only going to have an online site, keep it updated!!

Sacramento, California, United States #683355

You think it sucks *** try being an employee without proper pay respect from employers and customers so shove your worthless comments up your own *** and go *** yourself yours truly California

to *** JCPENNEYS #1250883

Then quit dumb-***

to *** JCPENNEYS #1403955

This could be a reason consumers aren't happy with the JC Penney employees. Wow

I have noticed the same thing over the past six months with JCP's online store. EVERYTHING I want to purchase LOOKS like it's available until you choose the size and color you want and try to add it to your cart.

THEN you get slapped with the annoying "this item is out of stock" or "no longer available." They have discontinued so many items that kept me coming back for more. In addition, the quality of any affordable clothes has really declined and most of their ladies shirts are see-thru so you have to buy another shirt to go under them.

What a pain. Will be shopping else where.

I used to be able to get nice, casual clothes at Penney's. Even when I had to buy more formal clothes for work, I was still able to get nice-looking ones at a reasonable price.

Now I can't find ANYTHING there that I like. Looks like JCPenney will lose me as a customer.

i used to shop there untill my wife had an affair with another associate and the store manager new about it and let it slide.... pennys sucks

I just quit JCPENNEY today. They treat their employees like ***.

Never work there!

Overpriced ***. Especially the shoes!

I used to shop from jcpenny in-store a lot but not so much anymore. Their clothes used to be so beautiful with a reasonable price.

But, the fabrics and design of their clothes is not good anymore. The colors are dowdy and the fabrics they use feel cheap.

Plus their prices are high now. I wish they would go back to the way they were 5 years ago.

My husband can't get his favorite dress shirts or suits at Penneys anymore either. They're always out of stock, dont'know when they'll get any more in and it's not on their website either.

At Christmas, I wasnt' able to order any mens shirts either because every time I clicked on one, it said it was sold out. This store has gone downhill fast!

It seems like everything is out of stock on their website anymore. I've tried several times to buy some basic work pants.

Absolutely nothing is available and it's been that way for several months. Need to find a new source for pants because JCP is a big FAIL lately.