Hollywood, Florida
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and they sent me one of different at what i order.The sad of this problem is that is the third time that jc penniey send me the wrong shoes.

Related: Poshmark Shoes Review from Los Alamitos, California

And will be the lat time i buy from jcpenney store. Horrible service in store and online the worst of the worst.

They sent me this horribles shoes and i ordered modellista cream/ sneak flat ballet shoes.Im very dissatisfied with this store, and its no the first time.

Review about: Jcpenney Online Order.

1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Jcpenney - Review about Kitchenaid K45Ss Classic Stand Mixer from Duarte, California Jcpenney "I was very disappointed with my experience yesterday (8/15/2015) night around 7:00PM in this store, JCPenney @ 20700 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746. I came in because I..." Read more Jcpenney Pants Review from Mentor, Ohio Jcpenney "Hello! My linen pants lasted one month.Today the St John's Bay pair of pants broke in at least 4 spots between legs.$20 for this poor quality made on Bangladesh is..." Read more Jcpenney - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Ballston Spa, New York Jcpenney "My fiance bought me a beautiful $3000 ring that we had looked at and tried on in the store. It was beautiful. He paid for it and sent it out..." Read more Jcpenney - False advertising Jcpenney "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more