This is the original poster here.I got an email asking me to update my post.

After numerous attempts contacting jcp for them to resolve this issue and getting the run around for 5 business days after the money left my account I contacted my credit card company and they removed the charges. I started covering my butt when calling jcp and getting the run around by recording the conversations.

I let them know at the beginning of the conversation they were being recorded just so I had proof they were telling me that the order was in fact cancelled and they had the new microwave in their pocession.I have sence been switching out other appliances in my kitchen but have taken my business else where.

Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.