Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is the original poster here.I got an email asking me to update my post.

After numerous attempts contacting jcp for them to resolve this issue and getting the run around for 5 business days after the money left my account I contacted my credit card company and they removed the charges. I started covering my butt when calling jcp and getting the run around by recording the conversations.

I let them know at the beginning of the conversation they were being recorded just so I had proof they were telling me that the order was in fact cancelled and they had the new microwave in their pocession.I have sence been switching out other appliances in my kitchen but have taken my business else where.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Jcpenney - False advertising Jcpenney "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..." Read more Jcpenney - Sandals Review from Denver, Colorado Jcpenney "I bought sandals from Penny's. This is the third time I wore them. My feet are not a black as the first two times. However NO shoes should turn my..." Read more Jcpenney - Receive the wrong size for both orders Jcpenney " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..." Read more Jcpenney - Sectional Sofa Review from Greenwich, Connecticut Jcpenney "Do not order a sectional at jcpenneys. They got mine wrong 3 times!!!! They do not follow your original order once placed, so they keep making same mistakes. If they..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more