Hello! My linen pants lasted one month.Today the St John's Bay pair of pants broke in at least 4 spots between legs.$20 for this poor quality made on Bangladesh is not worth.Will never buy brand again.
RN#93677 Supplier 75319-4
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."
- "When shopping with my family last weekend my father picked up a pair of pants at JC Penney there were 2 prices on the price tag. The sticker said $30..."
- "A leather purse I bought at JCPenney has dye wearing off of strap that rest on my shoulder, and on top of purse around the zipper. It..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- " We purchased the Premier bath after her motorcycle accident; she was t-boned by a drunk driver. It was installed in November of 2014. We were told our..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."