Cypress, Texas
5.7K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD! THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

• Form of the Good

Comments

@Unhappy

I also shopped there for East 5th and also Briggs New York brands. JCP no longer carries either of these.

I was in JCP just last week hoping to find something along the professional line and all there is is Worthington (which the sizes run 2 sizes smaller!) and are fot the younger set. All of their pants are hip huggers with pockets. REALLY?! and Liz Claiborne.

Neither fit nicely for the over 40 crowd.

I am done with JCP. No wonder their sales are sliding, they are not up to par any more.

I feel the same way about Penneys. Juniors or Sag Harbor are your only choices now.

Hate it. Nothing much in between.

Loved 5th East Pants for work.

jcpenney's was my store but no more you can't find anything the store look like is a mess.penney's was a store where everybody could go and fine what you but now if you are not looking for *** clothes forget. remenber the older people are the ones who built penney but you have forgotten about them you need to get it to gather guy.

Where can I find st john's bay hiking shorts. The sales lady in California md.

said they were discontinued. They were great shorts and why did jcp discontinue them???????????

Well, today was the last time I'll be going to JCP. I, too, went to get the East 5th pants. I can't believe they don't carry them anymore!

I was also very disappointed in the selection of clothing in general. Looks like they are only catering to the younger crowd. I didn't see much at all for 40+ women.

It's too bad. I used to shop there all the time.

@lasttimeatjcp

:( Yes, I also use to purchase all my clothes, especially my favorite East 5th pants, from JC Penney. I agree, they are trying to cater too much to the younger generation...what about 40+?

I agree, no future shopping sprees at JC Penney for me.