Cypress, Texas
5.7K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD! THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

• Form of the Good

Comments

Couldn't agree with you more! LOVE these slacks and I can't find anyone else who carries them...why would Penney's get rid of such a high demand product?

Obviously they DON'T CARE about their customers!

DISAPPOINTED!!!!! :(

LTCC

its a conspiracy directed just at you......no more pants for you loser

This is the 3rd pair of pants from JC Penney I built my wardrobe around. No more JC Penney...

PISSED OFF TOO! I COMPLETELY AGREE.

THESE WERE THE BEST PANTS EVER!!! PERFECT FIT! WHY WOULD YOU DISCONTINUE AN ITEM SO MAY WOMEN OBVIOUSLY LOVED?!?!?!?!

I CAN'T SHOP THERE ANYMORE EITHER!!!

REALLY BAD MOVE ON PENNEY'S PART. :(

Thank You! I've been search the JCP website looking for East 5th pants and wondered why I couldn't find any!

They ARE the best, I have a couple of pairs that I've had for at least five years and they're still going strong. I was Googling, trying to find another place to buy them, when I found this site.

Had to add my own two cents! Does anyone know where we can buy them now?

Couldnt agree more. These pants are great and fit so well. JC Penney...bring them back!

I totally agree - East 5th pants were the best! Now you can't find them...JCP has completely changed the look of the store and the merchandise - for the worst!

Can't shop there anymore! :(

:( I completely agree with all the ladies. I LOVED East Fifth pants and am disgusted with the way JCP has treated it's loyal customer base.

I went in their store located in Allen, TX and walked 3/4ths of the way into the store before I EVER saw anyone who worked there. The place was a ghost town. I hope JCP has to close down! JCP is the only corporation I know who got rid of their loyal customer base and thought it was a good idea!

HA! There's a business plan for you.

The *** who thought "Joe Fresh" would rock JCP sales couldn't have been fired fast enough!

I agree with you 100% - in fact I'VE STOPPED SHOPPING AT JCP!!!!! This was the final straw - they lost a good customer.

I totally agree. There clothing line so does not fit my style after 25 years

I whole heartily agree with the other ladies that jcp should bring back the east 5th brand for pants. They fit fantastic,look dressy and are very comfortable. If you are listening like you say you are,jcp, bring them back and we will buy.

I agree fantastic pants and a great purchase.

I agree I brought every pair I could get. I've had them at least 6 or more years starting to fade and can no longer buy them.

I only could buy a few choice colors because I wear a size 0 and had to buy a two. Didn't offer many colors in that size. I just wish you would have let us know when you were going to stop selling them. I had 3 people at my work buying them.

I did find they were a little short for petite. I have always had to hem and they are about a inch short. I'm almost 5 ft and with low heels for my job they are a little short even at that the fit was so nice please bring them back.

At sixty I don't like the ones that go below my waist and even if you are young you can't tell this. Works for all ages.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING THEM BACK. THEY ARE THE ONLY EAST 5TH PANTS THAT FIT PERFECT. I AM HAVING A VERY HARD TIME FIND PANTS THAT FIT PRFECT.

I too love these pants. I have looked everywhere to find them with no luck.

Very disappointed. Please JCP bring them back!

Yes i loved them too.

I went to jpc and could not find them.

That is crazy to stop carryiing that brand..

I just went to JCP last weekend and was also disappointed to learn they no longer carried the East 5th pants. What a *** move on their part.

Their buyer(s) are not very business-savvy. I walked out and didn't purchase anything.

I'll go to Marshall's instead. They may not have consistent inventory, but at least their clothing selection serves all ages.

Agreed! Bring back the side zipper slimming slacks!

I too am very disappointed and unhappy that JCP has quit carrying this line of clothing in addition to many other things. I used to shop JCP regularly and frequently for the good selection of clothing for larger sizes (14 and up) and for the great deals I would find.

I no longer find much of a selection of clothing for larger sizes or clothing to appeal to the 40 and older group of women. Most of the clothing looks as if it was designed for young, sleazy looking women. I absolutely HATE pants that sit so low on my body and make every roll I own look more pronounced due to the way these pants fit. The East 5th line is the first line of clothing in a long time that I found that fit so nicely and looked professional.

I think it's about time that clothing stores and clothing manufacturers start carrying lines of clothing that are of a good quality, an affordable price and something for the older than teen group. I don't mean old lady clothing but something professional.

JCP you did a big mistake in doing away with the East 5th line and the styles that were so appealing. I for one no longer shop there because of the drastic changes I've seen over the last few years and the poor selection of clothing and prices.

@Unhappy

I agree 100% with all the ladies! East 5th were perfect for me.

I have looked elsewhere but to no avail. The JCP commercial these days is saying we listened. Well...bring back those great pants with even more colors. They were a perfect fit for me.

I haven't had much luck at JCP on anything. What happened?