Cypress, Texas
5.7K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD! THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

• Form of the Good

Comments

@Anonymous

That wasn't really necessary to say.

@Anonymous

I am 5'10" and 150 lbs. These are the only pants comfortable enough to allow me to commute three hours per day, work 9-10 hours per day and not feel like I was being pinched in half. To suggest someonne lose weight instead of buying comfortable pants is absolutely unnecessary!

@Anonymous

Lose weight? What does that have to do with liking a certain brand of pants??? :x

Return East5th Pants. I have bought these pants for my daughter and myself. Our old pants are worn and we needed to replenish them-only to find out that they no longer exist. Please return the only decent piece of clothing that JC Penney has. I use to shop at JCP;but, since the change I don't. Whoever is the shopper for the store should be fired. Women do like quality clothes that cover their bodies completely. "Crack pants" and "cleavage exposure" apparel isn't what most women want to buy.

Please return the East5th pants. In fact, design and produce a decent "pencil" skirt as well.

PLEASE bring back East5th women Pants. why would you drop an item that is in demand.

This was and still can be a best seller.

women do not like those "crack pants". Return this item to the store and online please.

I agree. I love the flat front side zipper East 5th pants.

I also agree that the quality of clothes is worse than before all the change.

I used to shop there every week. Now duI have shopped there maybe four times in 2013...

East Fifth pants were discontinued over a year ago.

Please bring back East 5th Pants!!!!

I to am upset, just went Christmas shopping with the idea of buying east 5th pants in every color, I like them so well....

gone!!!what do you mean you don't carry them anymore...why??

jc penny's listen to the upset customers...I love the beltless look and the pants hit me in the middle of my waist...all Pennys pant are short waisted...I want my east 5th Back!

I have closed my JCP account and stopped shopping at the store. I bought ALL of my clothes there for about 15 years.

First they had maybe 3 Alfred Dunner products. Now they no longer have my East 5th pants. I had 5 pairs of black alone. Now they are beginning to wear out and I can't replace them.

I am short and the East 5th waistband came at my waist, not the bottom of my bra! The last time I was in JCP, I was the only customer and no one acknowledged my presence. The lady at the cash register was swearing at the top of her lungs. Oh, wait, I was looking for a very large man's belt and the nice young man in menswear took me into the store room to find the belt.

Another lady finally paid attention to me, and followed us into the store room cursing him the whole way for taking me back there. I ignored her, selected a belt and left with him still being attacked for helping a customer. Mrs.

Curser was still cursing when I left the store. Say bye, JCP.:x

Bossier City LA

Please bring back East 5th Pants!!!! These are the most flattering side zip and comfortable pants to wear.

Not everyone likes stretchy pants. Shame on JCP for removing their best styles.

I don't shop there anymore, the selections are terrible.

Please bring the East Fifth slacks back. They are the only pants that fit me.

East 5th essentials pants were the only pants that fit me. Please bring them back and in the mean time tell me where I might find them...I'm on my last pair and I'm desperate!!!

I agree, I love the east fifth fit OMG!

I never participate in these comment places, but I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my anger with JCPenney over the loss of East 5th pants. There are some of us who need to dress professionally for our jobs, and classic clothing at a reasonable price is difficult to find.

These pants were perfect. There are plenty of stores out there for the youth, and it was a poor business decision for JCPenney to abandon their faithful customers to pursue the trendy. The last time I was in the store here it was dead.

I won't be going back either. Their loss.

I believe discontinuing East Fifth clothing line at JC penney was an unforunate move for the consumers that enjoyed shopping at Penney's It seems to me that the older consumer is being looked over. We are a significant part of the economy buyers.

Please consider us when making some of your budget decisions. :?

I LOVE THOSE PANTS! WHAT DO YOU REPLACE THEM WITH...I LOVE THE WAIST SLACKS....HELP- PANTSLESS IN CLE ELUM

I was recently in the "NEW" JC Penney store in a Tulsa Mall, and was beyond disappointed to find they had discontinued carrying the East 5th line of Women's slacks. These were the only slacks that I could buy off the rack and KNOW that they fit!

I cannot find this pant anywhere. I have expresso, black, grey, beige, and I wanted to add a navy pair.

I am not please with your new image. You have basically lost the Older conservative dressing client.

But maybe that is your plan...to attract the young and hip! I am sorry, they are going elsewhere for their clothes...Forever 21, Abercrombie, Victoria's Secret, The Gap, and a long list of others with a young hip reputation. JC Penney IS NOT on the mind of the young shopper.

But I used to be able to shop and run up big tabs there. Not anymore!

I concur with those who complain regarding East Fifth Pants. Those pant are hard to find at any other store. Great Loss JCPenny.You need to bring that brand of pants by to the store.

Slacks by East 5th. fit me like a glove!

I especially like the ones that have no waist band and zip on the side. They are so comfortable for work and really hold up under lots of wear. I am so sorry I will have to look elsewear to find pands now. I tried the Worthington slacks and t :sigh hey don't compare to East 5th.

slacks.