Cypress, Texas
5.7K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD! THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

• Form of the Good

Comments

I totally agree - these are the best pants - fitting so well.

I can't find them anywhere now.

Penney's is more interested in carrying low quality clothing and t-shirts with unacceptable logo.

I agree it was not a wise move. East 5th was a brand that fit the ordinary woman right. I am now going to the internet to find them.

I tried to find some today -- so disappointed cause they were the best!!!

I am so disappointed I loved the fit of their clothing, so comfortable and long lasting.

Where can we get east 5th pants?

I totally agree! Do you know how many of us women loved East 5th Avenue Pants?

I wish some store would begin selling them again.

They would certainly make alot of money off us women... and there are plenty of us!

i totally agree - I love the fit of East Fifth pants and I don't know where to find them anymore. :cry

I just take good care of them by washing in cold water and using woolite.

I am so dissapointed! These pants fit great and they are the only brand that really fits me.

I don't know what I am going to do. I have been to Penny's and tried on other brands and they don't work!

Please bring them back or I don't think I will be shopping at Penneys.

@East 5th Fan

I loved these pants too. Was recently looking for them and they are nowhere to be found.

I needed a size 10 petite, since I lost all this weight. I guess I have to get out my sewing machine and take my size 14 in.

I agree, with the above!!! Penny's East 5th Hollywood pants were the BEST! Someone should sell them!

I agree , the East 5th brand no waistband fit great.

Please bring the back.

#1502045
@ska

JCP has no regard for its customers or their requests.

I agree as well. I do not like the worthington brand at all and that is what most of the clothes are at Penneys now.

That is why I no longer shop at Penneys. The East 5th Street pants were the only dress pants that fit me just right. And I cannot find any dress pants at Penneys that do not have back pockets. I am reduced to scouring the E-bay site for my favorite pants and hunting for my size.

Terrible.

No wonder Penneys is not doing well. Bring back my pants and I will come back to the store.

I agree! The zipper just broke on my last pair and I went to order more and can't find them. Bring them back!!!

@Anonymous

There are always places where you can get a zipper replaced.

I agree totally!!!!

I never write comments online but this is a passionate subject for me. I had bought east 5th pants for several for work.

They were the best fit in a pant EVER. Someone needs to get a clue and bring these back.

If i had the power i would open my own store and just sell these pants. I have not been in penneys since they stopped selling these pants.

I too hope JCP brings back East 5th. This was a great brand and quality of clothing and had great options for the business woman working in a corporate environment. As the person who rudely offered the option of just losing weight, I am a size 6 and I love East 5th who makes clothing in all sizes.

I totally agree! I bought the E 5th line of pants and blouses and have been disappointed they are no longer available. I don't want to even go there anymore if they do not have what I need!

You could always try losing weight instead.

Just a thought.