Cypress, Texas
5.7K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD! THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

• Form of the Good

Comments

I agree. They need these pants back.

What they have now is junk! Off to Kohl's & Macy's!

Oh no... Went thru Penneys today...

Looking for East 5th... No longer there!? I even had taken pictures of my size , preference, and lengths of the current pants and tops I own for the massive shopping spree I was embarking on... Was looking for an updated version of the same...

Was ready to spend some hard-earned cash.... Scoured the floor for an hour.... Only bought one nightie top.... And took my shopping elsewhere...

Found JM Collection line at Macy's... Their pants may be an alternative option.... But really wanted to buy new East 5th pants and blouses.... Sitting in parking lot, Googled on my phone to determine where I could possibly buy East 5th clothing line, only to discover its was a penneys exclusive line of clothing....

Penneys made the wrong choice....

Recap - Hit the Veterans Day sales today.... Went to Penneys first... They got a $20 purchase from me....

Left after about an hour, disappointed.... Continued onto Kohls - spent $300, then went to Macy's spent $400.... Started my shopping at 11 am... Finished at 5 pm....

Could have been your dollars Penneys.... Bad move....

Bad move .... Please let your buyers know, if they want my dollars, bring back the quality East 5th line back.

I am looking for east 5th pants. I have not bought no new pants for three years, the only pants that fits without showing the crack of the butt.

perfect work pants, please please get them back.

i just tried 25 pairs of slacks bought none. where can they be found

I agree. I have looked all over for these pants & can't find them.

Why they are selling east5th pants anymore ? worthington pants are not the same....please do something about it....I bought my clothes for work at JC but without eastth pants, there is no point to buy only the blouse and the pants elsewhere ......

The Worthington brand was wonderful in the early 90s for us career girls. I loved their suits.

I still have my black hounds tooth suit. Other ladies constantly ask me where I bought it. The Worthington pumps were great as well.

When they started slapping their label on the hideous junk they have now, I quit going. They need to be targeting the 30 to 60 career crowd and forget about the young kids that don't even shop there

I agree. They were great for the office.

I assume JCP is trying to appeal to a younger clientele but I have not seen them in the stores. I see mostly older women turning up their noses at the juvenile styles and heading to Kohls.

I TOTALLY AGREE AND CAREER PANTS HAVE BECOME A THING OF THE PAST. The pants made these days are not made to fit women in America.

I am 5'5 and the petites are sometimes too long. I wish retailers would cater to women who teachers, office personnel etc that canno wear leggings, ankle length or dockers to work.

I feel exactly the same way!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more....east 5th pants are the best!!!!!! Jc penney has gone down, they obviously got rid of the best buyer they ever had and now have nothing.

I used to get everything there and now I don't even go. What a shame.....

Bring back east 5th pants please

Here's a suggestion: Take them to your friendly local seamstress (in my case my dry cleaner who is wonderful at alterations) and have them MAKE you a pair. I have many pairs also and they were the only ones who fit my long waist and tall legs.

In fact, I'm wearing them now. I would be willing to pay someone to copy this style, even if it meant they'd have to "deconstruct" them. Think about it-then all you'd have to do is pick your fabric. I don't give a *** about copyright of this style, I'll do it anyway.

This store is obviously confused about their customers and what we liked. I've let them know what I think of this and will just go to Macy's-and my dry cleaners.

#1502044
@Sigourney

Penney's needs to show some customer loyalty! Bring back East Fifth pants!

So sad, I know, I used to go in there, grab 5 pairs,never try them on,DONE!!!

What? Nooooooooooo!!!

I must have those pants!!! They fit my waist! They didn't loose shape! They weren't constricting!

They were the perfect leg length! Noooooooo!!! I am so bummed! I would normally buy about 5-10 pair just because they were so great.

They were well priced too. I don't get it, why must everything be so difficult!

My wardrobe is crying!!!!!!! I need more East5th Essential PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so dissapointed! These pants were the only pants I could get that fit great.

I have been to Penny's and tried on other brands and they don't work! PLEASE bring them back!

#819572

Yes, East 5th were great!

I agree! east 5th is a great line of clothing. From selection to fit, price....very dumb move!

JCP! There are plenty of women who want to purchase the East 5 brand of dress slacks! Are your buyers paying attention?

I, as well, liked the East 5 dress slacks and JC Penney's does not carry them anymore. I liked the fit, because the dit at or above the waist.

I want slacks that feel like they are going to stay on the hips and not like these young girls. JCP needs to have more clothing for the mature women and not just for the young gals!