4.9K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS?THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

I know!!! I loved east fifth!

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1350816

Does anyone know where you can get the east 5th slacks they were the best fit!!!

Bonifay, Florida, United States #1300790

I agree,.I need new slacks and east 5th fit me better than any others.

I can't even find the ones l like on line!

M.thompson

to Anonymous Clute, Texas, United States #1300834

I'm sure the reason JCP doesn't carry well liked brands is because the buyers were HIGHLY EDUCATED BIMBOS who didn't care what the buying public wanted. Even voiced opinions didn't matter. Farewell JCP!!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1300375

Just noticed the enormous outcry to bring back these pants. How can Penney's ignore this many loyal customers?

Houston, Texas, United States #1300374

Anybody heard from Penney's on these pants yet?I used to order 5 to 10 pairs at a time.

I can't believe they quit carrying them! Haven't found anything I like yet! Has anyone else found something similar?

I wear a 20T and East 5th side zip fit me better than any other pant.I miss them so much!

What is going on with east 5th pants at penny's ???, please tell me when they will be coming back, these pants are the best, jcpenny needs to rethink their decision in taking away one of the bests products that they sold, please fire the buyer that made this really bad idea to discontinue east 5th pants.

Yesterday, I went to JCP to buy a pair of East Fifth brand pants.I could not find them.

I looked on line and read all the other people who have done the same. I guess I will have to continue wearing the one pair I have and hope they don't wear out. The clothing industry is losing many customers for not making dresses and pants that older woman want to wear. I would love to be able to find a dress that I feel comfortable in, that is stylish, comes below the knee and has a what I call a skim and flare style for a woman with a short waist.

Someone one please make clothes for older women.We have money but are not buying because no one is making.

I agree with the other comments about J C Penney not carrying the East 5th brand and the other tall brands of clothing.I shopped at Penney's for many years because that was the only place I could buy Tall cloths that were long enough.

And what happened? They quit carrying the brands that fit me and were long enough. I have complained but nothing has changed.

I have heard many short people make comments about having to cut at least 4-5 inches off of pants they buy, while tall pants is 4-5 inches too short. I would like to see Penney's go back to the brands they previously carried in tall.

The tall dress pant suits

were a plus for me....I would like to see them again or something nicer.there are still some people that don't like the short style dresses so get the tall clothing back at J C Penney.

I AGREE!!!