5K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS?THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

I agree with the other comments of outraged customers about East 5th pants, which are the best-fitting, most flattering, and most comfortable pants I've ever found.No other brand even comes close.

I'm having to wear one pair for everyday, even though over the years they've faded (a little), and save the other for special occasions, since they're no longer available.Both pairs are black and no matter what kind of stain I get on them, they always come out of the wash pristine, they don't wrinkle, and they don't attract lint.

You never listen to your customers.You ask for comments or concerns, but you pay no attention to what your customers are saying.

You have the information you need to be successful, but you are ignoring it.

My concern is your removal of your East fifth total support pantyhose.For goodness sake read your reviews.

I know!!! I loved east fifth!

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1350816

Does anyone know where you can get the east 5th slacks they were the best fit!!!

Bonifay, Florida, United States #1300790

I agree,.I need new slacks and east 5th fit me better than any others.

I can't even find the ones l like on line!

M.thompson

to Anonymous Clute, Texas, United States #1300834

I'm sure the reason JCP doesn't carry well liked brands is because the buyers were HIGHLY EDUCATED BIMBOS who didn't care what the buying public wanted. Even voiced opinions didn't matter. Farewell JCP!!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1300375

Just noticed the enormous outcry to bring back these pants. How can Penney's ignore this many loyal customers?

Houston, Texas, United States #1300374

Anybody heard from Penney's on these pants yet?I used to order 5 to 10 pairs at a time.

I can't believe they quit carrying them! Haven't found anything I like yet! Has anyone else found something similar?

I wear a 20T and East 5th side zip fit me better than any other pant.I miss them so much!

What is going on with east 5th pants at penny's ???, please tell me when they will be coming back, these pants are the best, jcpenny needs to rethink their decision in taking away one of the bests products that they sold, please fire the buyer that made this really bad idea to discontinue east 5th pants.

Yesterday, I went to JCP to buy a pair of East Fifth brand pants.I could not find them.

I looked on line and read all the other people who have done the same. I guess I will have to continue wearing the one pair I have and hope they don't wear out. The clothing industry is losing many customers for not making dresses and pants that older woman want to wear. I would love to be able to find a dress that I feel comfortable in, that is stylish, comes below the knee and has a what I call a skim and flare style for a woman with a short waist.

Someone one please make clothes for older women.We have money but are not buying because no one is making.