5.4K views

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST. NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD!

THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

WHY ISN'T JCPENNEY CARRYING EAST 5TH PANTS? THEY WERE THE BEST EVER. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE MANY WOMEN WHICH WERE PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT AS WELL. YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY THEM ON EBAY BECAUSE EVERYONE SNATCHES THEM UP REALLY FAST.

NO WONDER JC PENNEY'S IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

THEY DISCONTINUE THE GOOD STUFF AND KEEP THE BAD! THIS WAS A DUMB MOVE!

Comments

#1502039

So Penney's never brought back our favorite pants! (Such great customer service when there is such a large demand is probably why they keep closing stores.) Has anyone found a substitute pant yet?

I am a tall plus size and these pants were so perfect for me.

Any suggestions of pants with side zip and high waists would be greatly appreciated. I absolutely hate all the pants Penney's has now.

I agree with the other comments of outraged customers about East 5th pants, which are the best-fitting, most flattering, and most comfortable pants I've ever found. No other brand even comes close.

I'm having to wear one pair for everyday, even though over the years they've faded (a little), and save the other for special occasions, since they're no longer available. Both pairs are black and no matter what kind of stain I get on them, they always come out of the wash pristine, they don't wrinkle, and they don't attract lint.

You never listen to your customers. You ask for comments or concerns, but you pay no attention to what your customers are saying.

You have the information you need to be successful, but you are ignoring it.

My concern is your removal of your East fifth total support pantyhose. For goodness sake read your reviews.

I know!!! I loved east fifth!

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1350816

Does anyone know where you can get the east 5th slacks they were the best fit!!!

Bonifay, Florida, United States #1300790

I agree,. I need new slacks and east 5th fit me better than any others.

I can't even find the ones l like on line!

M.thompson

to Anonymous Clute, Texas, United States #1300834

I'm sure the reason JCP doesn't carry well liked brands is because the buyers were HIGHLY EDUCATED BIMBOS who didn't care what the buying public wanted. Even voiced opinions didn't matter. Farewell JCP!!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1300375

Just noticed the enormous outcry to bring back these pants. How can Penney's ignore this many loyal customers?

Houston, Texas, United States #1300374

Anybody heard from Penney's on these pants yet? I used to order 5 to 10 pairs at a time.

I can't believe they quit carrying them! Haven't found anything I like yet! Has anyone else found something similar?

I wear a 20T and East 5th side zip fit me better than any other pant. I miss them so much!

What is going on with east 5th pants at penny's ???, please tell me when they will be coming back, these pants are the best, jcpenny needs to rethink their decision in taking away one of the bests products that they sold, please fire the buyer that made this really bad idea to discontinue east 5th pants.

Yesterday, I went to JCP to buy a pair of East Fifth brand pants. I could not find them.

I looked on line and read all the other people who have done the same. I guess I will have to continue wearing the one pair I have and hope they don't wear out. The clothing industry is losing many customers for not making dresses and pants that older woman want to wear. I would love to be able to find a dress that I feel comfortable in, that is stylish, comes below the knee and has a what I call a skim and flare style for a woman with a short waist.

Someone one please make clothes for older women. We have money but are not buying because no one is making.

I agree with the other comments about J C Penney not carrying the East 5th brand and the other tall brands of clothing. I shopped at Penney's for many years because that was the only place I could buy Tall cloths that were long enough.

And what happened? They quit carrying the brands that fit me and were long enough. I have complained but nothing has changed.

I have heard many short people make comments about having to cut at least 4-5 inches off of pants they buy, while tall pants is 4-5 inches too short. I would like to see Penney's go back to the brands they previously carried in tall.

The tall dress pant suits

were a plus for me....I would like to see them again or something nicer. there are still some people that don't like the short style dresses so get the tall clothing back at J C Penney.

I AGREE!!!

I was looking for East 5th Ave pants and was very dissatisfied to find out that JC Penny no longer sells them. This is the 2nd item I liked from Penny's that they discontinued, I heard they are going out of business and now I can see why.

I couldn't agree more. This was the dumbest thing penny's could have done.

I loved these pants as well and wish they would bring this line back soon.

I stopped shopping at Penny's altogether as this was the one brand of dress pants that rely fit well for my shape and size

I too now shop at Kohls Penny's is losing out on my money too. I would always get gift cards at Christmas and go but the 5th Avenue slacks in many colors

Oh well guess Lenny's doesn't need our money.......

to Anonymous #1032933

I agree. J.

C. Penney's did not make a good decision in discontinuing the sale of East Fifth slacks. I bought mine there all the time. Why would they discontinue a style that they sold a lot of?

I talked to a sales associate there and she told me they always sold a lot of these slacks but they no longer carry them. Not a smart move.

Please stop advertising that your pants are sold at JC Penneys store. I keep going back and hoping I'll find your pants there to no avail. Tell us where we can find them or order them or get off the internet.

I definitely agree, the 5th avenue slacks were the best slacks I ever had, the fit was great and now they don't have them. Whats wrong with these places, you find something that fits well, and boom they take it out of the store. Thank you Connie Christensen.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #901177

I agree. They need these pants back.

What they have now is junk! Off to Kohl's & Macy's!

Yorba Linda, California, United States #898849

Oh no... Went thru Penneys today...

Looking for East 5th... No longer there!? I even had taken pictures of my size , preference, and lengths of the current pants and tops I own for the massive shopping spree I was embarking on... Was looking for an updated version of the same...

Was ready to spend some hard-earned cash.... Scoured the floor for an hour.... Only bought one nightie top.... And took my shopping elsewhere...

Found JM Collection line at Macy's... Their pants may be an alternative option.... But really wanted to buy new East 5th pants and blouses.... Sitting in parking lot, Googled on my phone to determine where I could possibly buy East 5th clothing line, only to discover its was a penneys exclusive line of clothing....

Penneys made the wrong choice....

Recap - Hit the Veterans Day sales today.... Went to Penneys first... They got a $20 purchase from me....

Left after about an hour, disappointed.... Continued onto Kohls - spent $300, then went to Macy's spent $400.... Started my shopping at 11 am... Finished at 5 pm....

Could have been your dollars Penneys.... Bad move....

Bad move .... Please let your buyers know, if they want my dollars, bring back the quality East 5th line back.