2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I loved shopping at JC Penny until recently.I ordered a necklace for a Christmas gift and after a month of not getting a confirmation email or a charge on my card I ordered another one.

This one cane with the wrong stones and a tangled chain. I needed it for my Mom. Two months later I get a call about the one I ordered the first time. This one had a tangled chain by the stones were right so I picked it up since I was charged for it.

I tried to return the incorrect one and they wouldn't accept it. I don't need 2! My credit card was stolen and I reported it on March 9th. It's April 5th and no new card.

I had a terrible time reaching someone about it.

Finally after 3 calls I was about to reach a person who assured me another card will be sent.I hope so!

Review about: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Jcpenney - Sectional Sofa Review from Greenwich, Connecticut Jcpenney "Do not order a sectional at jcpenneys. They got mine wrong 3 times!!!! They do not follow your original order once placed, so they keep making same mistakes. If they..." Read more Jcpenney - Manager Review from Redmond, Washington Jcpenney "The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees... the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally..." Read more Jcpenney - Receive the wrong size for both orders Jcpenney " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..." Read more Jcpenney - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Ballston Spa, New York Jcpenney "My fiance bought me a beautiful $3000 ring that we had looked at and tried on in the store. It was beautiful. He paid for it and sent it out..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more