I bought a bracelet on 3/20/2017.Also bought the contract 2 yr.

Related: Jcpenney - I fell in your store due to a raised tile on the floor.

warranty total cost 465.00 plus 40.00 contract. Brought it home and realized it wasnt what I thought it was. I havent worn it once. I took off the tags though and kept them with the item.

Messengered JCP to find out if I could return at any JCP store and was told yes. Well being disabled I drove the 45 min. hike to Plymouth In. as it is closer than the one I bought it at.

I had my receipt all tags. Paid with credit cards and debit card. Upon arrival I was told that they cannot return my merchandice. I feel they owe me for pain and suffering, gas, and my full return.

This store in Plymouth really sucks!!!!! They are rude, nasty and disrespectful! Ive spent thousands and thousands in JCP in their jewelry dept. never once made a return.

If matter isnt rectified.I will NEVER return to another JCP store for as long as I live.

Review about: Service.

1.5
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jcpenney Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Pain, suffering AND gas money? Get a grip ! No one cares about your disability when it comes to a purchase you decided you didn't like and the drive you made to the store.