1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a bracelet on 3/20/2017.Also bought the contract 2 yr.

warranty total cost 465.00 plus 40.00 contract. Brought it home and realized it wasnt what I thought it was. I havent worn it once. I took off the tags though and kept them with the item.

Messengered JCP to find out if I could return at any JCP store and was told yes. Well being disabled I drove the 45 min. hike to Plymouth In. as it is closer than the one I bought it at.

I had my receipt all tags. Paid with credit cards and debit card. Upon arrival I was told that they cannot return my merchandice. I feel they owe me for pain and suffering, gas, and my full return.

This store in Plymouth really sucks!!!!! They are rude, nasty and disrespectful! Ive spent thousands and thousands in JCP in their jewelry dept. never once made a return.

If matter isnt rectified.I will NEVER return to another JCP store for as long as I live.

Review about: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

prob leaving info out...

what does you being disabled have to do w/anything??

to Anonymous #1335671

What it has to do with is i have a very difficult time getting around and when i asked prior to going i was told i could return it to any store. I went through unnecessary pain due to this.

Pain, suffering AND gas money? Get a grip ! No one cares about your disability when it comes to a purchase you decided you didn't like and the drive you made to the store.