Product: Jcpenney Coupon Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (3 of 31 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Jcpenney Coupon Review from Naperville, Illinois

3.4
I received coupons in the mail for being a rewards customer. One of the coupons was $10 off when you spend $10. I tried to purchase a item that was $20 and it was 50% off which makes the item $10. When the cashier rang the item up the total came to $9.99. How is that possible. If the item is under $10 the coupon will not work. Does Jcpenney have their system set up to make a customer spend more than $10. I'm very disappointed in jcpenney and after shopping there most of my life. I'm 48. I will never shop there again.
Jcpenney Coupon
Pros
  • Leaving the store for last time
  • Employees
Cons
  • Misuse of power by management
Bad quality

Jcpenney in Saint Louis, Missouri - COUPONS

2.7
I went to JCPenney to shop their Saturday, one day only, $10 off $25 sale. HOWEVER, they do not have coupons in the store like other retailers nor do they mail them out anymore. They are only accessible online. Why should you need a coupon anyway? If the sale is what it says, it should be an automatic deduction at the register. Very disappointing. In addition, when I arrived at the store, they were have an Easter egg hunt for children in the store. This was was great idea, but not advertised. Again, why don't they tell customers of special events? How are some people informed and others not? I have a JCP credit card and never receive ads, promotions, etc. Is JCP going to become an online store only and opt to close stores with only 'warehouse' stores in the future? It appears they are prepping in this direction.
Jcpenney Coupon
Pros
  • Merchandise
Cons
  • Coupons
coupons
Loss

Jcpenney - Coupon Review from Chesapeake, Virginia

3.4
I went to JC Penney's today and got a sew in weave for $150 and some highlights to match the streaks in my hair. Their sign stated that highlights are free with $32 worth of salon services from Mar1-31. No where on there does it state that I am limited to 4 highlights. But when I got ready to pay, I was charged $240. $150 for the weave, $55 for partial highlights, $10 for the use of a flat iron, and $10 for use of curling iron. And my tip to the stylist of $15. The store was closed by the time I made it home to pull up the coupon with all of the fine print online, but I will be making a trip back to the store tomorrow expecting a refund of $55.

Highlights are NEVER that cheap, ANYWHERE! You should've known that. But I'm sure you did if you'd had them done before & you're just trying to work the system.

@Sydney

How would you know? Is it because you work at JCPenney and you went on an insult spree here, insulting everyone who wrote a complaint?! Stop with all the fake names, it makes you seem even more childish.

@Sydney

@Sydney - Judgemental much? You deserve to lose your minimum wage JCPenney job!!!!

View more comments (2)