2300 E Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047, USA
3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

They tried to tell me that I was two months behind with my credit card. They just increased my limit.

I called and they told me it was nothing they can do. I just had death in the family and they still didn’t care. I will never shop there again!!! I was not late at all.

I asked them to review the account and she said NO.

I had this account for the past 5 Years and I was a GOLD member. No loyalty to your customers......

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

JCPenney credit card is held by Synchrony Bank. You need to work with Synchrony Bank and find out what is going on. JCPenney employees cannot look up customers credit card accounts.

The JCPenney credit card is not through JCPenney. It is through Synchrony Bank.

JCPenney employees cannot look up your account to see how much you owe or fees Etc.

We are not allowed to do so because of security concerns. Your complaint is really with Synchrony Bank not JCPenney don't blame JCPenney for what Synchrony Bank has done.

A cashier cannot look up the info like late fees on your account for security reasons. You have to call customer service for that.