Duarte, California

I was very disappointed with my experience yesterday (8/15/2015) night around 7:00PM in this store, JCPenney @ 20700 Avalon Blvd, Carson, CA 90746.I came in because I saw that the Stand Mixer Kitchen Aid Classic 4 1/2 qt.

was ON SALE. From $249 it was now $199. I always shop at JcPenney and was my run to department store. The Cashier "Rocio" helped me out in the register but she scanned it and came out to be still $249 and I ask her about it being on sale online.

It didnt say ONLY ONLINE. She said she will need her manager to adjust and approve it, so manager "Marie or Maria" came and she rudely said, "Ohh no, we cant adjust the price! Its not the same as online and thats a big difference to change it thats $100 difference!! " I just told myself to hold it together and be polite.

But I told myselt that another store can use my business. I am a business owner myself and I never treated customers like that. Rocio, the cashier, just told me "sorry about that." And asked me if i will still get it?....

I said No.With that rude manager...

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jcpenney and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jcpenney.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Jcpenney to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Can I come to your store & request $100 off an item?Since you seem to be ok doing this.

Where's your store?

And what is the name?I need to do some shopping.