Product: Jcpenney Account Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 53 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Jcpenney - Pissed Poor

3.3
Took 45 minutes to complete my shopping. the associate couldnot find my account. Told me to go use the store credit line. The Credit Line only spoke Spanish. the store manager told me to use my personal cell to contact the credit deparment. The credit dept. rep. found my account using my ssn and my home telephone, which the associates could have done. i was totally embrassed by the exprience.

Why not carry your card like a normal person? Stop being entitled and thinking that everyone will do everything for you.

Review
Product
Jcpenney Account
Cons
  • Way i was treated and man handled
Reason of review
Order processing issue
3.0
My husband and I ordered a mattress set on Nov 27th and we recieved confirmation and money was taken out of our account on Dec 4th stating that the items were shipped. A week went by and no phone call or email, so I called custo.er service who indicated that the...

Update: I did write my attorney general and they did send a letter to the company and sent my a copy of their reply. It was a total lie!

That mentioned how they tried to call me and the phone was disconnected and I could get in contact with a manager (left her name) blah blah blah. Of course I called and the person was not there and left a message with my phone number and email address. Guess what? She never called me back!

Big surprise! So at the moment no furniture from JC Penney department store ever!

Review