Product: Jcpenney Account Clear all filters (53 of 53 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Jcpenney in Miami, Florida - J c penny's is a rip off

My husband bought me a braclet for Christmas, I had it for 3 wks., i could not wear it because the clasp would not stay closed so I tried to return along with my receipt, I had till 2/10/10 to do so., the lady would not take it back said it looked worn da ya think? How else would i have known the clasp was not working properly anyway their lost I closed my account with them and will never set foot in their store again.,I was a good customer even in these hard times I always paid on time oh and I cut up my jcp card right in front of the lady., she didn't even care they have *** poor attitudes beware if you buy from them and want to return it.
Loss

Jcpenney in Washington, District Of Columbia - SCAMMED

After making a purchase at JC Penney online, I started seeing $9.95 automatic deductions from my bank account. Unknowingly, I was signed up for some Fun Family Rewards Program. I feel that it is not right for a company to automatically give your information to a third party company, or charge your account, without conspicuously posting it is going to do so. During this time where my account was being charged, I never even received any rewards! I've never been duped in this way from other online (and store) retailers like this before! I am extremely disappointed and JC Penney has lost a customer for life (along with those customers I know too)!
stolan

I had the same problem. To make it worse, when I asked for proof we signed up for this, neither JCP or SB could prove I'd signed up or they had sent me any membership info or coupons.

The SB site (once I found it) doesn't even have a phone number or email address. If you look up SB on the internet there are PAGES of people who say that their personal and credit card information was given to SB without permission. SB was extremely rude and refused to fully refund my money.

I wrote a review about the whole experience. If you look for my user name you can see it and read the full story.

this is a scam when you buy something on line they offer you 10.00 off you click yes and you join? fun family rewards? 10.00 a month for the rest of your life not much fun

You can call this company and have them cancel this charge. If you don't have the telephone # your bank can give you the #.

Also if they say you can't (don't back down.) Don't let them tell you that you signed for it. Threaten them or what ever it takes.

Also let them know that you want to be reimbursed back into your account. Good Luck

View more comments (2)
Jcpenney Account
As of today JCPenney has lost me as a customer. I ordered online from JCPenney recently and somehow I enrolled in Fun Family Rewards, which started extracting $9.95 a month from my checking account. I tried to cancel my “Rewards” (Ha ha?) online but the...

This is DEFINITELY a SCAM! I have tried to go on my SUPPOSED account and it does not recognize my name or my email when I try to change my pass word.

I WANT ALL of my money to be refunded and I am going to give them *** and JC Penny! These firm is located somewhere in the hopeless state of TEXAS!

View more comments