Jcpenney 00 Review

13 of 1024 Jcpenney reviews

With tear down my eyes I had ugly experience with the pictures taken November 6 I had appoiment in jcpeney I'm not happy with this situation my son is in the army he come back from Afghanistan because he was hurt he had surgery in north Caroline and he had one month to recovery he said mom I'm going home for recovery and I had one idea since Hollidays are soon family picture is great for greeting cards so I bought my son with his wife Ann baby my other son with my baby Douther my husband and 3 other family members I paid $181. Change with membership for nothing All the pictures was cutting bad the pictures was proper for a bad joke and now 2 of the pictures of my daughter I needed for her christening and the 2 pictures wasn't not even okay to make enlarged so I call the manager of this place and she was rude her personality is good to be in correccional officer not to deal with customers I was very sadly she say what I can do for you is give you $30 back off the 181.00 since I cannot bring your son back I just wonder Who is the sarcastic person here !!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #956869

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Jcpenney? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 1024 Jcpenney reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 22 #1244466 Seymour, Connecticut, United States

I can't understand a word your saying. I'm sure your grievances are legit, it's just that without proper spelling, grammar, or punctuation, it reads like the long ramblings of a lunatic.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Jcpenney. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jcpenney.
Filing a new complaint about
×