I am so disappointed in my recent experience with JCPenney.I have always been a dedicated customer, and I just don't have any faith in JCPenney anymore.

Related: Jcpenney - Bad customer service

I placed an order via JCPenney.com Order#2017-0895-1016-7612 on March 30th. On March 31st I received an email saying my order shipped. I called a couple of times to check the status of my order, and I was told it was on the truck, and I should receive it by Friday, March 7th. On Saturday, March 8th, I stopped at the Alliance store to pick up my order, I was told that shipments are only handled Monday-Friday, and no shipments are received on the weekends.

I was not happy about this comment, the clerk said they did not trust anyone to work on the JCPenney.com orders. On Tuesday, April 11th, I called the Alliance store to see if my order was in. I was told again no and I should call back on Thursday when they're expecting another truck. Why am I getting the run around about my order?

I called 1-800-322-1189 and asked for a supervisor. Her name was Sabrina, she was very short with me and did have any interest in finding my order. Her recommendation to me was to cancel the order, be mailed a refund (a check since I paid via Paypal) , and she charge me AGAIN for the new order. She demonstrated poor customer service.

Please provide Sabrina with additional training. Still unhappy, I called back, 1-800-322-1189 and asked to speak to a different supervisor, her name was Monique. She had a different story. She said my order never shipped.

After I complained and discussed my lack of adequate customer service, she offered me a $10 gift card. She went on to tell me to call the Alliance store for refund and she would replace the order charging me again. I was so disappointed. I asked her to replace the order for free shipping directly to my house.

She agreed and then said it would take 4-7 business days. Again, I felt this was inadequate customer service. I told her I would have to end my relationship with JCPenney because this was just too much. I called the Alliance store 817-745-4800 back to cancel my order and prepared myself for the song and dance about a check being mailed to me.

To my surprise, I was placed on hold, and an angel named Robin got on the line. She immediately apologized for my experience something that Sabrina never did. She went on to say she found one of my items in the store but could not find the other one. She offered to replace the order and refund my missing order on a gift card and replace the order on the gift card which would eliminate the need to charge me TWICE.

She also shipped the new order via express delivery to my home. This was excellent customer service. Please acknowledge Robin for her hard work and commitment to customer service. Although I have not received my order because all of this happened today.

My opinion about JCPenney has not changed.

I will have to end my relationship due to lack of customer service.A heartbroken customer,

Review about: Clothing.

I didn't like: Customer service.

3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jcpenney Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments