3.8
Layout of Store

For a number of years, I liked Arizona jeans. They were good quality and the fit was excellent.

About four years ago, they changed how the jeans were cut and they didn't fit well: the waist was short and the thighs were tight. I quit buying Arizona jeans. Before the holidays this year my wife told me it appeared Penney had a better selection of Arizona jeans now. I stopped by and bought two pair of jeans that fit like the old ones.

After I got home, I noticed that the denim seemed awfully thin so I held them up to the light and could actually see through the fabric. I couldn't believe it, the returned to the old style but apparently use the lowest quality denim they can find. Never again will I enter a JC Penney store. I'm not saying they are a rip-off because I chose to shop there.

The company used to have a reputation for quality. Today I believe they are lower quality than WalMart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Jeans.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I don't expect anything. I'll just not shop at JC Penney anymore..

Jcpenney Cons: Cheap denim.

Comments

Yes and where there used to be to belt loops in the back now only have one. Very disappointing.