Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

I bought several pieces of gold jewelry, online, via J.C. Penney.

They sent me a receipt stating the s&h would be $22.93. I waited for weeks for the order, and finally checked the tracking page where I discovered that Penney's allowed each of the different distributors to tack on additional s&h fees to my order, which was being shipped in five separate packages, for an additional $81.63!!! That was in addition to the $22.93, Penney's said they were charging! I complained, and complained, returned the junky jewelry which cost $400.00, plus more than $100.00 to ship that trash!

They only reimbursed me $41.00!!!! I am so angry. Nowhere did the receipt, or order page on the Penney catalog site say that there may be additional shipping and handling charges!! Do not buy from Penney's online,..especially jewelry.

They are such a rip off!!!!

I am turning them into the Attorney General for my state to follow up on this rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Comments

I had a similar experience with extended wait time and excessive, unmentioned shipping fees on a few gifts I ordered. Definitely not the best online experience! :(