Returned clothes bought online and in-store at JC Penney. Returns weren't done corrrectly and now Penney's is saying they don't owe me the refund I calculated (after paying two bills and finally only keeping 3 items).

Store manager calls me about a month ago on a Friday saying he's working on it - I call him back next week and he's on vacation (lack of good business sense -- I would have understood if he told me he was going to be on vacation the next week and if he said he'd call me when he got back. Hear nothing from him for a month -- see two missed calls from him last MOnday (no messages left) and he called me yesterday (Friday) at 5 pm and said he wanted to work on the issue with me -- then tells me he's only in Wed of next week. Where does Penney's get these yahoos? Reached out to corporate Penney's to complain of mishandling of my issue and was told corporate would look into it -- nothing happens.

Penney's in NoVA was great.

If you want good service don't go to the one in Wilmington, NC. Yet when I moved here and bought some household goods, including towels, curtains, etc., the people in that department were great

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Jcpenney Pros: Help from people on the phone.

Jcpenney Cons: Wilmington store incompetence and manager incomptence.

Comments