1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went into the JCPenney furniture store in Pleasanton, CA.The sales seemed great and we purchased a mattress set and a couch.

The sales person stated a 2 week delivery and provided contact information. 4 weeks later my wife is upset that they haven't delivered, she has called 3 times per week, and has spoken to supervisors/managers at JCPenney and their shipping company with no luck. At this point my wife is fed up and decides to cancel her order since the product hasn't been received. Unfortunately, we signed up for the JCPenney's credit card (big mistake number 2) and the customer service rep told my wife she needs to start making payments on something that has never been received.

At 5 weeks there is no resolution, she is not receiving response, and it has been a horrible experience.Don't buy from JCPenney!

Review about: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Refund of delivery charges, cancel credit card, and full refund for the items purchased. .

I liked: Discounts and products.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Unresponsive delivery group, Not allowed to talk to manager level, Too many departments to contact to resolve problem, Lack of cooperation.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

I had a similar problem. Tweet them at @asjjcp that gets results FAST.