Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Aug 30

I ordered window treatments from JCPenney In-Home Services on 2/17/18. I then paid JCPenney $15,064.58 for these window treatments.

As of 8/29/18 this project is still not complete. JCPenney re-measured my windows on 6/1/18 and supposedly re-ordered the materials. Called in late July to inquire if the materials were in and it took a week for someone to call me back. Found out they never re-ordered the materials.

Sent someone else out two weeks ago to measure AGAIN. JCPenney has now re-measured my windows three times. They have just now re-ordered materials AGAIN. What a mistake we made going through JCPenney.

What a horrible, miserable experience this has been for me and my family.

There are so many reputable companies that offer in-home services like this and unfortunately I used the absolute worst one. Plus they have now just re-structured their In Home Services department with everything apparently going through a Call Center.

Original review posted by user Aug 29

I ordered window treatments from JCPenny In-Home Services on 2/17/18. I then paid JCPenny $15,064.58 for these window treatments.

As of 8/29/18 this project is still not complete. JCPenny re-measured my windows on 6/1/18 and supposedly re-ordered the materials. Called in late July to inquire if the materials were in and it took a week for someone to call me back. Found out they never re-ordered the materials.

Sent someone else out two weeks ago to measure AGAIN. JCPenny has now re-measured my windows three times. They have just now re-ordered materials AGAIN. What a mistake we made going through JCPenny.

What a horrible, miserable experience this has been for me and my family.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I need someone above the district manager to call me to discuss. Not Stephanie Nazaire..

I didn't like: Employees, Poor service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29.

Comments