2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered matching pajamas for my two sons to be picked up at a store about 30 mins from where I live. My 4 year old's came no problem.

I ordered my 16 mo old son's pajamas on Oct. 3rd and by today (the 27th) had not received a notice that they had arrived at the store. I also ordered another pair of pajamas for my oldest son. I received an email 4 days ago that the pajamas were ready for pickup.

I called the 1-800 # to talk about the matching pajamas and they called the store and assured me my 16 mo. Old's pajamas were there. So I trek up to the store only to have the store employee tell me that neither pair of pajamas were there. There was no apology, no sorry you had to drive 30 mins up here with an email and a customer service person telling me my items were there only to find out they're not.

They simply told me i could return the items if I wished and then when I did this I did not get my full refund. Some "adjustment" was taken off.

I order a lot online because its hard to get out of the house with small children and have NEVER had this many issues getting anything like I have with JCPenney. No problem never shopping there again.

Comments