Ordered I mattress and box springs three weeks later still not delivered. I learned Penneys only delivers Monday thu Friday.

8:00 to 5:00 well what do you do when you have to work those hours. After 3 aweful weeks cancelled my order and closed my credit card. The purchase was in a credit card. Well I was told ten days before my card can be credited.

Well I have nothing. Credit my account the money that I received nothing for.

Your company needs help. But just credit my credit card back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Credit Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ScholarlyBullTerrier254

Again I purchase the Hotpoint washer & Dryer on Black Friday 11/24/2018 to receive the $200 Visa Card. Well that wasn't Honor when they delivered my washer & dryer they left it in the middle of the floor of the basement, they DIDN'T bring the necessary equipment to hook anything up, I had to go to Lowes to get the equipment, I called GE & JCPenney they both work it out GE didn't want to budge at all. Still not Please Nevertheless, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM JCPENNEY EVER!!!!!

GrouchyCuscus184
#1619004

Pennys is a great store with employees that really try to help consumers. It's a shame the brick-and-mortar industry is under such attack.

BUTTTT Unfortunately Synchrony Bank has the Penny's credit card processing contract & deferred-interest promo trap doors are amoung the most dangerous scheams in The Lending industry today.. Google search articles by Chi Chi Wu, Attorney National Consumer Law Center & CFPB US Gov articles about the horrors of deferred-interest ticking time bomb credit card promotions

It states on the paperwork we give you when you purchase furniture, the days the delivery service delivers as you have to set up an appointment time with them. You agreed AND signed this paperwork.

Why wouldn't you actually "read it" when you get home??? Can you not read English, or did you think the paperwork was given to you for the fun of it???