1.4
Ease of Use

I placed an online order for 3 sets of towels on Columbus day.Price was super quality rating was good.

On 10/12 I knew delivery was getting close so I checked on status to find that they said the delivery had been to my front porch 5 minutes earlier. Nothing on the front porch or anywhere around the house. I called the carrier who gave me a possible (nonexistent) address. With a flashlight I checked, nothing on any of my neighbors porches either.

Called JC Penney to report as instructed by UPS. I spent from 6:15 to 7:54 on the phone. I was either disconnected or hung up on 5 of 8 times. I actually had one gal tell me she believed my "story".

After being transferred from CS to the people who could credit and reorder I had to provide my credit card info once again although the credit for the "misdelivered" order would not show for 48-72 hours. I was told as a courtesy for my trouble they would not charge shipping. The order was over $100.00 so shipping was supposed to be free anyway. Maybe I will get towels in another 5-7 days.

My biggest issue is my time is valuable too, a concept Penneys does not get. I didn't appreciate them telling me they believed my story as it was not a story it was truth.

There was no customer service just people paid to take info.BEWARE BUYERS

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Elena wwas polite and tried to help.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Pop49424

Years ago we used their catalog and had to call in the order.And mistajes were made.

But now we have the Internet and things should be BETTER, not worse.

I shop online a lot, and never have trouble with orders from Amazon, Duluth Trading and many, many more.Get your website wotking faster and get your customer service up to speed, JC Penney!

What do you expect from JCP????

What do you expect from JCP. shop somewhere else!