11401 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026, USA

Update by user Jul 09, 2018

Please note. “Vanessa” Defamatory allegation. Read my comments everything is paid for.

Update by user Jul 06, 2018

I would like to add that upon my first altercation with this store manager I came back to the store 4 days later and attempted to have a reasonable 45 min conversation to try and see what the problem is and how we can move forward. That was prior to my written review to the company.

Original review posted by user Jul 06, 2018

I have been shopping at my local JCPenny for as long as I can remember. I've lived here for 20 years so as long as Pembroke Lakes Mall has been open.

I even had a JCPenny Card for many years but decided to close it because of the horrible customer service stemming from upper store management. Two years ago an incident occurred that I reported to the store directly. Since my review to them, from the time I enter the store I am followed around by security. They put the loud walkie talkies on around me.

They give me a hard time if I have to make a return or exchange event with a receipt, they call a supervisor for a code. They have store employees follow me around the entire store. The store manager herself, Kim passes by me and gives me daggers. They need serious customer service training and to replace the store manager.

There were no issues shopping there until she was brought in. If they don't change from upper management I can see why so many JCPennys have closed down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Manager.

Comments

One word: Entitled. It's funny that they know you. It means you either return too much stuff or cause too much of a hassle.Type your message here

There has to be a reason they follow you around the store. Security at ANY store will follow who ever they think looks or acts suspicious. I think you just fit their profile for a suspicious person.

InsidiousSeaUrchin
@Casey

“Casey” ‘this is a real review from a paying customer who had a credit card for years with this company. If they choose to practice profiling methods that escalate to harassing their customers then we will see more cases like the Walgreens in Miramar profiling case.

Or check out the case with Starbucks profiling those two black young men. This is outrageous what has happened and I will not stay silent because it is not a popular review.

Stop stealing items then. Every employee there is doing their job.

If you don't like it, then shop online. Use your brain.

InsidiousSeaUrchin
@Vanessa

“Vanessa”Defamatory allegation. Read my comments everything is paid for. I will shop wherever I please.