Jcpenney - Higher Prices with lower prices still on the tags
When shopping with my family last weekend my father picked up a pair of pants at JC Penney there were 2 prices on the price tag.The sticker said $30 but the tab at the bottom said $22.
All the other pants on the rack had the lower tab with the $22 cut off. Out of curiosity I took it up to the register and was told they were $30 and wasn't sure if they could honor the lower price. It was more than just that pair of pants a bathing suit I was looking at for my daughter had a $20 sticker on it and if you pull back the sticker the price on the tag was $15 and another pair of pants were marked $35 and if you pulled back that sticker the price on the tag was $22...That is a HUGE mark up!!
I will never shop at JC Penney again!!I hope this comment helps other unsuspecting shoppers of JC Penney!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Price Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "Friendly parent suggestion, please add elastic to toddler boots. I bought my 2 year old a pair of Disney Frozen Boots from JCPenney's in Nampa, Id. She was beyond excited..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."