Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

When shopping with my family last weekend my father picked up a pair of pants at JC Penney there were 2 prices on the price tag.The sticker said $30 but the tab at the bottom said $22.

All the other pants on the rack had the lower tab with the $22 cut off. Out of curiosity I took it up to the register and was told they were $30 and wasn't sure if they could honor the lower price. It was more than just that pair of pants a bathing suit I was looking at for my daughter had a $20 sticker on it and if you pull back the sticker the price on the tag was $15 and another pair of pants were marked $35 and if you pulled back that sticker the price on the tag was $22...That is a HUGE mark up!!

I will never shop at JC Penney again!!I hope this comment helps other unsuspecting shoppers of JC Penney!

Review about: Price Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

ANGRY
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #639283

THE ONE AND ONLY REASON YOU SEE THIS IS BECAUSE *** CONSUMERS LIKE YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT EVERYDAY MEANS....if everyone would stop complaining about the fact that JCP doesn't have sales they wouldn't have marked the stuff back up. JCP HAD to mark the stuff back up so that you can get a coupon and put the stuff on sale...seeing the two different prices makes you wish you would have just shut the *** up and took the everyday price

Anon
Orlando, Florida, United States #638593

You know why they got marked up?I will tell you why.

Because the consumers want their precious coupons and sales back so that's why they are now jacked up.

They had us doing this all last week remarking the prices and in the meeting stated we were going up in prices.This is the price you pay for not wanting the everyday low price concept.

anonymous
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #638571

I don't suppose your "enquiring mind" ever stopped to think that maybe the lower price had been a sale price and when the sale ended they were remarked. I have never pulled stickers off in a store to see if there was a lower price under the sticker. Talk about "cheap" people.

Retail Workers Are Losers!
to anonymous #646598

Oh look the retail idiots are back. Go back to chatting and doing nothing in your sad little worthless lives. You'll be unemployed soon anyway.