Jcpenney - Higher Prices with lower prices still on the tags
When shopping with my family last weekend my father picked up a pair of pants at JC Penney there were 2 prices on the price tag.The sticker said $30 but the tab at the bottom said $22.
All the other pants on the rack had the lower tab with the $22 cut off. Out of curiosity I took it up to the register and was told they were $30 and wasn't sure if they could honor the lower price. It was more than just that pair of pants a bathing suit I was looking at for my daughter had a $20 sticker on it and if you pull back the sticker the price on the tag was $15 and another pair of pants were marked $35 and if you pulled back that sticker the price on the tag was $22...That is a HUGE mark up!!
I will never shop at JC Penney again!!I hope this comment helps other unsuspecting shoppers of JC Penney!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Price Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The existing HR Manager Ms L needs to be grounded or demoted for her irregular scheduling for employees... the changes in closing hours and working the days which were originally..."
- "On Nov 1st 2015 I ordered a dress online from JC Penney. I received a email on Nov 2nd, saying that my item was shipped with a invoice date of..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."