Verified Reviewer

Scheduled hair appointment online. Called at 2:17pm to confirm the appointment and to double check the appointment time for 6pm.

Drove 30 mins to get to JCP. Arrived 30 minutes early for appointment. Checked-in at desk. Beautician told me that someone called me to reschedule the appointment.

I said I have no phone calls or missed calls. I asked when someone called. She folded her arms and started yelling at me saying she does not have to provide any hair services. I said why are you being rude.

She said that I need to leave and she was calling security. I started to video this as I thought for sure I was about to be stabbed. When I walked out of the salon doors. The manager over heard her screaming at me.

This manager kept saying she normally isnt like this and said she was experiencing a bad day. I started crying because I was absolutely humiliated and upset. The beautician came out of the salon and started to once again yell at me. I told the JCP manager that this is horrible and she needs to be removed from the store.

I will never in my life go back to this location. I have never experienced anything like this in my life.

Preferred solution: Apology.

JCPenney Cons: Unreasonable, Run around no one is to blame no one takes ownership.

Location: Florence, Kentucky