1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Cooks Air popper and the sign said that I would get a $14 rebate but was told by the cashier to go online to get it and that they don't have any in the store. I checked online and could not find any rebatess for this item so I just called the small appliance dept.

and they told me that they do not have any rebates eligible for that product. This is false and deceiving advertising by JCPenney. I will never buy another appliance from this store. My name is Cynthia Davis and please contact me at (314) 495-5046.

I am very displeased and upset.

I thought that I could trust JCpenney but I was wrong. I hate to be lied to and then no one gives a damn because they have your money and I'll let others know about this as well.

Reason of review: rebate not eligible.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Store or staff.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23.

Comments

Thanks, we just purchased the same air popper and also couldn't find the form. Unfortunate this didn't get resolved by JCP.

Never, ever publish personal information on an open internet website. This is not a conduit to J.C.

Penney, but rather a public billboard read by hundreds of thousands of persons in dozens of countries.

You have opened your front door wide and placed a neon sign in front of it reading "C'mon in, folks !" and meanwhile, unlocked your back door and all of your windows as well. You have placed yourself into harm's way and I advise that you refrain from such actions in the future.