I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department.The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99.
I went to the register to purchase my items and the lady at the register said that the shirt was actually $27.99. I show the lady the sign that said that the sweater was $19.99. The lady answered us by saying that the new employees miss placed the items or the Christmas shoppers missed placed it. However, there were three or four of the same shirts hanging on that rack.
After our conversation the lady refused to except that the price was $19.99.
She said that she is not going to honor the price and said she will not give it to us for $19.99 this is the reason why were an unsatisfied customer at JCPenney.It is a shame that the employees are not honoring the sign that are from the JCPenney corporation
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude employees
- Untrained staff and deceptive reps
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Liz Claiborne Sweater
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "As Americans, we sometimes take for granted the rule of law that guarantees our freedoms. What happens when the people that enforce the laws take for granted that otherâ€™s are..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."