I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department.The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99.
I went to the register to purchase my items and the lady at the register said that the shirt was actually $27.99. I show the lady the sign that said that the sweater was $19.99. The lady answered us by saying that the new employees miss placed the items or the Christmas shoppers missed placed it. However, there were three or four of the same shirts hanging on that rack.
After our conversation the lady refused to except that the price was $19.99.
She said that she is not going to honor the price and said she will not give it to us for $19.99 this is the reason why were an unsatisfied customer at JCPenney.It is a shame that the employees are not honoring the sign that are from the JCPenney corporation
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude employees
- Untrained staff and deceptive reps
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Liz Claiborne Sweater
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "A leather purse I bought at JCPenney has dye wearing off of strap that rest on my shoulder, and on top of purse around the zipper. It..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Loan-Sharks use L.A. District Attorney as their MuscleLos Angeles District Attorney arrests the Victim of Loan-Sharks DMV has the Victim of Loan-Sharks arrested The California DMV, instead of protecting its citizens,..."
- "As Americans, we sometimes take for granted the rule of law that guarantees our freedoms. What happens when the people that enforce the laws take for granted that otherâ€™s are..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."