Verified Reviewer

Ordered this 1 ct diamond band on Black Friday after going to the JCPenney store and trying on rings. They didn’t have the color I wanted which was the rose gold one there.

I ended up buying a different diamond ring there and ordering this one online. Comes in the mail via fedex a few days later with a totally different box than the box I got at JCPenney. It also has no store tags on it. Just the ring in a box.

Never have I seen someone just place a ring in a box like that with no identifiction. The ring itself is sparkly & nice but seems big for a size 7. Its very loose on my size 7 ring finger. It also has no 10k stamp.

No stamps at all.. which usually means it’s a fake! It also is all rose gold and the item online in the pictures has white gold around the diamonds. This is not the same ring.

Someone switched something idk. Although it’s pretty I have no idea if it’s even real. And I also don’t know how I’m supposed to return it! There’s no tags!

How do you return something with no tags wtf??? I’m curious what will happen if I go to my jeweler but I don’t want to even waste any more of my time. On Black Friday I hunted and hunted for the best deal of various sites for this style ring. I had many other store options.

Big mistake going with JCPenney when I could have went with overstock, Kohl’s, sears and so on. They look had about the same price for this ring. So I’m reading on here what did u expect you for what you paid for... no..

I paid for a gold ring with diamonds. I didn’t pay for moissanite cz etc I would have just went to Walmart and bought a $10 ring!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• Ring finger