Verified Reviewer

I purchased a jacket (Order #: 2019333611548642) for my 4 year old granddaughter for Christmas on November 29, 2019. I chose the Ship to Store option.

On December 6, 2019 I received an email from JCPenney, stating that my order was finally ready for pick up. I drove to my local store as soon as they opened today, on December 7, 2019 and picked up my order. Thank God that I had sense to ask the cashier to let me see the item first before leaving the store and driving all the way back home. When she opened the bag, I could not believe that I got out of my warm bed for nothing, because instead of the coat, for a little girl, being in the bag, there was a robe in the bag, for an adult woman!

This is poor business!!! I then called the Jcpenney customer service number to make a major complaint about being sent the wrong item, but that was another waste of my time. I first held on the phone for over 40 minutes, before I even spoke to anyone.

Once the rep finally came to the line, she was no help at all! I am truly a dissatisfied customer and I will never give Jcpenney another penny of my money again!

GET IT TOGETHER JCPENNEY!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jcpenney Cons: Worst experience i ever had buying something, Warehouse employees shipping out wrong items, Horrible customer service.

Comments