Austin, Texas

I placed an order online with JCP on 11/26/18. One item shipped one did not, but they created a shipping label and never gave the item to UPS.

There only solution offered to me was to take a refund (which I have to go and process myself through paypal), wait 5-7 days then re-order my item, wait another week for shipping and hope they get it right the second time around. So essentially I have to pay for my item twice. I called customer service and spoke with four representatives three of who pretended to be supervisors (they weren't, confirmed by the last representative I spoke to). Three of the representatives told me they would not give me the number to the corporate office and to Google it.

The last representative I spoke with gave me the number but JCP's corporate number is NOT a working number (surprise surprise).

In the world of online shopping there are much more professional companies to buy from. WOULD NOT recommend shopping at JCP online, or in store based on their horrible customer service and poor company system/policies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jcpenney Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Jcpenney Cons: Jcp doesnt ship product lies and poor customer service.

Comments