I purchased a gift card with my debit card, the money was taken out of my bank account, yet the card did not work.After three weeks of speaking to the store manager, the gift card company, and JCP corporate the situation has still not been resolved.

As of today I have gotten the runaround from ten people who are supposedly customer service representatives, three from JCP corporate. They continue to tell me they will call me back but no one has called me back.

The store manager will not return my phone calls.I will never shop at JCP again, I am disgusted.

Review about: Jcpenney Account.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Yes I had a gift card and I had the reciept and JcPenny still refused to honor it.JCP looked it up in the system saw there was a balance and still would not honor the gift card.

I will never shop there again or purchase any giftcards from JCP ever again.Worst Company ever and terrible customer service.

babygirl88

well its something to do with the people that handle the jc penney credit cards... Problems with those cant be handled by the store managers they have to be handle by the people that issue them. and thats not always true either i sell giftcards all the time at jc penney and have not once had a problem with them so put the blame on the gift card people

babygirl88

I agree, the customer service is useless when it comes to complaints. :(