Verified Reviewer

As a gift I let my friend use my account to order me a birthday gift on the gift card. In return I found out today that my order was canceled because it was out of stock.

However, I feel like customer service should email or something giving me and other customers a chance to get something else. Im very very upset that the I was looking forward to wearing out of the hospital wont be available. This is very disappointing and I believe there shouldve been more of a effort on customer service side to keep the customer happy. Even when I called the representative could only say you shouldve seen it on your order.

I explained I didnt and why I didnt receive a email or something. She replied its still out of stock and I have to order something else. Even when she found it in another color I still wont have what I wanted. At least other companies give me a email and allow me to get something else.

Once I receive my order Im canceling my account and my credit card since its already paid off.

Im very very disappointed and expected more from a millionaire company. If other companies put customer service first maybe your company should too.

User's recommendation: Make sure you double check your order because they won’t contact you.

Preferred solution: Apology.

JCPenney Pros: Easy to shop online, Great products clothes ect.

JCPenney Cons: Customer service sucks, Order processing, Customer service and pricing, Blamed me for not seeing order online.

Comments