Resolved
2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Feb 05

I received a credit by going to the JC Penney at Green Mt. Mall in St.

Johnsbury Vt. I was told I needed to talk to a manager, the manager was a rotten witch. She was horrible to the poor girl working and told her she had to call credit. The sweet young girl working took care of everything.

These poor associates get treated very badly. Apparently the management at this store is just as horrible as the costumer service on the phone.

Good luck JC Penney. You are on the right path if you're looking toward going out of business!

Original review posted by user Jan 30

On December 28, 2017, I ordered 2 bras at half price. I selected free shipping to the closest store, which is 45 minutes away.

On January 12, 2018, I picked up my order at JC Penneys at the Green Mt. Mall in St. Johnsbury, Vt. There was only 1 bra with a note saying "...we are unable to fulfill all items on your order......If your order was charged to your credit card, a credit will be processed on your credit card statement for the items not shipped." Well, no credit has been processed.

When I called, a very rude, unfriendly lady told me that there is nothing she could do and I have to go to that store and speak to a manager. I am so angry. Ive canceled my jc penney card in the past due to their incompetence, but was suckered back into it at Christmas time for all the crazy sales.

Shame on me! I'm not sure if this will be resolved or not, but I am sure that I am done with JC Penney.

Review about: Jcpenney Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Breedog

My rating of 2.8 stars is because I like the merchandise I get at JCP. Love the jeans and bras I buy. If I could only rate the credit card customer service, I'd give them zero stars.