Product was never received as promised on 12/23/16.JCP had the incorrect address on the label.

Correct address was provided at the time of the order being placed. Part of my order was received on 12/24/16. Customer Service agent was very motionless to the point of my not receiving a Christmas gift in time and the error was on JCP's end. Very poor customer service.

The least they could of done was credit my account for something. I am still waiting on the order that was placed on 12/18/16. Its sad how companies now a days don't care about the customer, only about money. Horrible.

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Horrible.Horrible.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jcpenney. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jcpenney.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Jcpenney to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments