2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought an LG refrigerator at jcpenney about 02/14/2018 where I never received a receipt, the salesman was on the phone trying to cancel another refrigerator which we had purchased the previous evening which took about an hour before he could place our new order.

When he finally canceled the first refrigerator the computer went black, when he got it back he could not retrieve the receipt and called someone to email one. When I received the email I tried printing it but it would not print this was the start of an even bigger mess.

Upon delivery the refrigerator was badly banged up on the left side by the delivery men who promised I would get a call before the end of the day and someone would offer me a discount or a new refrigerator at the same time having my wife sign his receipt saying everything was delivered in good condition.

Needless to say the call he promised me never came and I began calling any number I could find, some of them 2 or 3 times and after a total of about 20 calls and about 2 weeks, I made a call and someone finally told me the frig would be delivered in four days. We stayed home waiting but it never came called again and was told they did not find us home and left. Then I found the only phone number they had was the one at my home up north, I know I gave them my number on my cell but they said they did not have it, I corrected that and two days later received a delivery but the delivery person was not going to bring it in said he was afraid of banging up my handrail, when I explained the nightmare that I have been going through and told him I would not get upset if my handrail was banged up just do not bang up my frig

He then delivered th frig without damage to either the handrail or the frig but it really was a nightmare dealing with them

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 11.

Comments