I went to the store and they ordered 4 blinds for me -- online- fast shipping so that was great however when I received them 2 out of the 4 were damaged.One has a big brown stain across the entire middle (the blinds are white so this was very noticeable) and the other blind was chipped right out of the box.

I called the store to see if they would send me two new ones and then sometime over the weekend I would bring back the other 2 blinds. The manager didnt care at all and when I told him about the 2 out of 4 blinds being damaged his response was "ok?...." - he didnt care at all. They wont send me two new blinds and tried to charge me an additional 60 dollars for them to send the 2 new ones. So here I sit - out money I spent for 4 blinds, with 2 unusable ones and have to go out of my way to get back to the store because they wont order me new ones until they have the 2 broken ones back.

Poor customer service and a huge inconvenience.

Very disappointed.This is the JC Penny at the Oakdale Mall in Johnson City NY.

Review about: Blinds.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney?

Comments

Did you talk to the home manager?They are able to get those new blinds for you.

It is most likely ups that damaged them, but they at the store are able to re order two of those blinds. I would go to the store manager in person and they will be able to take care of it, or even the window person should know how to do this without having the manager involved. Its just a click of the screen, had it happen to me and they did amazing at making sure my blindes were perfect.

I would def.Go back and talk to a different person, someone who knows what they are doing, that other guy didn't.